vacature: Dutch Onboarding Team member
|| Dutch Onboarding Team member
PURPOSE OF ROLE
- Support invoice automation and provide training for external and internal stakeholders related to Basware system
- To execute that supplier invoices will be posted and paid according to their payment term.
- To execute that all bookings in the system follow the proper accounting standards and procedures.
- To perform activities related to Procure-to-pay (PTP) targets and requirements with a sense of driving standardization
- To keep Procure-to-pay (PTP) clients satisfied with constant improvement of our services.
KEY TASKS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Provide training for external and internal stakeholders on Basware and GLASS tools
- Return the invoices to the supplier if they do not meet the legal requirements and provide visibility for the management on non-compliant elements
- Follow up correct and timely invoice approvals in accordance to Delegation of Authority Guide.
- Process ERP workflow items
- Give continuous support in service delivery by ensuring proper communication flow and training is in place
- Support GCC in service delivery by ensuring continuous feedback on mistakes and acting as back up.
- All work is performed in accordance with targets, business needs and Service Level Agreement
- Contribute with ideas and actions to the continuous improvement of processes within area of influence.
- Posting of stuck electronic invoices and escalation of root causes to the automation expert.
- Execute Vendor and Employee Enquiry Tickets and provide resolution
- Handle (receive and follow up and process) legal department related request and your voice tickets (escalations received from suppliers or from the Business) within 2 working days
- Ensure compliance with all safety procedures and safety training requirements
- High school degree is required
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- University / College degree in Economics, Business or related field an advantage
- 1 year relevant prior experience in Accounts Payable, General Accounting, Procurement is an advantage
- Progressing or extensive knowledge and understanding of Invoice Matching processes.
- Ability to maintain processing standards for Invoice Matching activities.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to work on own initiative and to prioritize workload effectively
- Ability to troubleshoot / assess a problem and promptly resolve or escalate it to the Team Lead.
- User level computer skills (MS Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Project etc.) required
- Ability to interact courteously with both internal and external customers while providing a high quality of service.
- Ability to coordinate with other internal departments to deliver seamless service to customers
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- English – upper intermediate
- Dutch – upper intermediate
- Additional languages are an advantage.