vacature: DUTCH SPEAKING CUSTOMER CARE AGENT
|| DUTCH SPEAKING CUSTOMER CARE AGENT
As caring for customers becomes the differentiator that drives consumer engagement and spend, Our client is advancing its position as a world leader in outsourced customer experience innovation.
With over 30 years of industry-leading experience, Our client’s 75,100 passionate and talented associates support more than 400 clients in 48 languages from 146 facilities strategically located in 22 countries.
Combining comprehensive customer care capabilities, leading omnichannel solutions and unparalleled expertise across industries, Our client collaborates with some of the best known global brands to help consistently deliver outstanding customer experiences.
Our client is a subsidiary of Groupe Acticall.
The Customer Care Agent handles cases of customers and the client concerning non-technical, formal and administrative issues and complaints regarding on-line financial transactions.
- Communicate via telephone, mail and fax with existing customers in order to solve their technical issues
- Give information about the product to existing customers and prospects via telephone and e-mail and handle the inquiries on basics in a case closing manner
- Transfer more difficult inquiries to higher level if necessary
- During call work- customer issues, payments and accounts
- Demonstrate a strong customer service orientation and take responsibility to ensure customers are satisfied
- Proactively propose improvements and feedback in processes and ways of working to Team Management / Operations Manager
- Carry out customer request referrals and transfer in timely and correct manner by predefined rules
We are looking for full-time employees meeting the following requirements:
- Fluent command of both spoken and written DUTCH
- Very good command of English
- Excellent communication skills
- Good numerical and verbal reasoning skills
- Adequate technical skills
- Excellent MS Office skills
OUR CLIENT offers you:
- Competitive remuneration scheme including monthly performance bonus
- Social package including: additional healthcare insurance; gift vouchers; ice-cream during summer time and fruits during winter; social team activities;
- Variety of discounts in leading brands for Our client employees
- To join a young and dynamic team in multinational environment
- PEOPLE FIRST BOARD membership and initiatives – charity activities, team buildings, sport events, internal competitions.
- Opportunities for long-term professional career
- Entitlement to company internal training and development accordingly global standards
- Friendly and accessible office location
- Opportunity for flexible working hours